LittleDuck is a leading commercial washing equipment supplier that has developed a series of automatic laundry equipment for both commercial and industrial applications. Our tumble dryer is a stainless steel clothes dryer that comes with three optional heating modes: steam, electric and gas heating. We work hard to provide customers with multiple solutions for heating, cost control, emission control, etc. Given its good drying performance, this dryer has become an ideal substitute for steam dryers, electric dryers and gas dryers.
Distinctive Features of the Tumble Dryer
1. Advanced Computer Control System
This industrial tumble dryer has an advanced computer control system that makes the drying process simple. Programmable drying cycles allow you to adjust the drying cycle settings, including temperature, humidity, drying and cooling time, based on different textiles.
2. User-Friendly Design
1) Large door: simplifying loading and unloading jobs and helping reduce labor.
2) Fluff Collector Drawer: providing enough air flow for drying and cleaning.
3) Thermal Insulation and Air Cooling Devices: keeping all panels cool to prevent burning the operators. Additionally, the heat is exhausted and the temperature decreases tremendously so the laundry room doesn't overheat. With little noise, this tumble dryer makes for a quiet work environment.
4) Two Levels of V-Belt Transmission Mechanism: guaranteeing stable operation and easy maintenance. V-belt transmission features low noise, stability and easy maintenance.
3. Fast Drying and Low Cost
1) Quality copper heat radiator: featuring long life, fast heat transfer and alerting when the temperature increases. All these features shorten the drying cycle.
2) High perforated rate and unique Venturi solution: achieving best drying result with lowest energy consumption.
4. Precise Temperature Control For Perfect Drying Performance
Fuzzy control technology: This advanced technology is applied to monitor and control the temperatures of the air inlet and outlet of this commercial drying machine and therefore ensures precise control of drying temperature. It also prevents over-drying and under-drying.
5. Gas Heating Model Available for Customers
1) LittleDuck's LPG natural gas dryer adopts a direct-fired metal fiber burner to generate high temperature infrared heat. Unlike older gas machines, which heat the radiator first and then heat the air indirectly, this gas dryer works heats air by infrared energy coming into the tumble dryer and dries the materials inside. This direct-fired infrared system is designed to work automatically under the control of the computer board.
2) The automatic ignition and flameout is achieved through the installation of the temperature sensor, which makes easy operation possible. The gas system consists of a flame detecting device, flameout protection device and failure alarm device which all ensure the safe operation of the machine.
1) The direct-fired infrared method provides fast heating and low running costs, besides low emissions and zero pollution.
2) Metal-fiber burner has high anti-corrosion performance, oxidation resistance and mechanical impact resistance, all of which ensure the long lifespan of the burner. Carbon deposits won't happen because of the high surface temperature of the metal-fiber burner and no additional cleaning and maintenance is needed.
6. Standard Features of Tumble Dryer
1) Computer control device makes the drying machine easy to operate;
2) Thermal insulation and air cooling applied to keep the panels cool and protect the operators from burns;
3) Large door design for easy loading and unloading;
4) High quality copper heat-radiator provides excellent heat conduction and fast temperature rises to significantly shorten the drying time;
5) S/S tumble with high perforated rate, ensuring high drying efficiency;
6) Precise temperature control protecting textiles from over-drying;
7) Adjustable temperature and drying time based upon different textiles;
8) Stainless steel visible panels;
9) Fluff collector drawer makes cleaning easy;
10) Two levels of V-belt transmission provides stable operation and easy maintenance;
11) Steam heating;
Optional Designs for Tumble Dryer
1) Painted panels;
2) Electrical heating;
3) Combination of steam and electricity;
4) Gas heating with world-class burner.
|Dry Weight Capacity||kg/lbs||30/65||50/110||100/220||30/65||50/110||100/220|
|Cylinder volume||dm 3||600||1009||1968||600||1009||1968|
|PRESSURE & CONSUMPTION|
|Steam Inlet||Di. Mm||25||25||32||/||/||/|
|Steam outlet||Di. Mm||25||25||32||/||/||/|
|Exhaust Air||Di. Mm||Φ300||Φ300||Φ310||Φ300||Φ300||Φ310|
|Dry Weight Capacity||Kg/lbs||30/65||50/110||100/220|
|Heating type||LPG/ Natural Gas|
|LPG=Liquefied Petroleum Gas||LPG can use pipelined gas or bottled gas|
|NG=Natural Gas||NG can use pipelined gas or bottled gas|
|Calorific Value - LPG/NG||Kcal/Kg||10813~11028Kcal/Kg|
|LPG Inlet||Di. mm||15||15||15|
|Exhaust Air||Di. mm||Φ300||Φ300||Φ310|