Xiaoya specializes in the R&D and manufacturing of premium laundry equipment. This chest heated ironer is among the advanced ironing machines we have developed.
Features of the Chest Heated Ironer
1. Unique Heating Chest Design
This heated chest design provides an incomparably high heat conduction efficiency, excellent heating performance and long service life for an excellent ironing performance. Compared to traditional segmented ironers, this commercial ironing machine has a faster heat transmission and more uniform surface temperature, which ensure a fast ironing speed and excellent ironing effect.
A large wrap angle is used in the design of the chest heated ironer for a larger contact area with the textiles being ironed. As we've improved the design of this flatwork ironer, it has been become widely used in commercial and industrial applications.
2. Excellent Ironing Performance
1) Premium Spring and Needle-Punched Padding
Equipped with imported spring and needle-punched padding, this ironer has high elasticity and rigidity, ensuring full contact between the chest ironing surface and the textile being ironed. This padding has high air permeability, improving the removal of humidity generated during the ironing process. In short, this jacketed chest design, together with quality spring and padding ensures outstanding ironing effect of this ironer.
2) Heating Chamber
Transition arc plates connecting the two heating chests are designed with a heating chamber. The connection arc plate is heated throughout the entire ironing process and helps improve the heating effect and ironing efficiency as well as the flatness of the textile.
3) Independent Steam Trap
Independent steam trap completely removes condensation from inside the heating chest and maintains a uniform surface temperature, guaranteeing a reliable and quality ironing performance.
4) Direct Exhaust Design
Direct exhaust design with a large air pressure improves the discharge of humidity, facilitating the ironing cycle.
5) Variable Inverter
The variable inverter makes the ironing operation and adjustment simple, allowing it to be used with various textiles. The ironing speed is adjustable according to the type of textiles needing to be ironed.
3. User-Friendly Design
1) Of a unique design, this industrial drying ironer can be connected with a flatwork folder to increase working efficiency. Quilt covers or bed sheets coming out of the ironing machine can move directly into the flatwork folder, saving manual labor. Both machines can be controlled with the same action, saving more labor and costs.
2) Perfect Height
Height of the ironing machine meets ergonomic requirements. In addition the tilting inlet makes the feeding process much easier.
3) Chain Transmission System
Chain transmission system provides reliable and stable driving with low noise as well as easy maintenance.
4) Safety Protection Design
Safety switch and emergency stop button protect operators from getting hurt.
5) Overload Protection
Independent circuit breaker provides overload protection.
6) Pressure Self-Balancing Design
Pressure self-balancing design will protect your machine in case the steam pressure exceeds the limit.
4. Standard Features of the Chest Heated Ironer
1) Computer-controlled system for easy operation;
2) Unique jacketed chest design for the steam provides efficient heat transmission;
3) Adjustable speed through variable frequency control;
4) High ironing speed;
5) Independent steam trap design with reliable condensation removal;
6) Chain transmission ensuring low noise and reliable ironing performance;
7) Overload protection for motor and photoelectric safety device;
8) Imported spring and needle-punched wool padding ensure excellent ironing effect;
9) Direct exhaust design with large air pressure, improving ironing efficiency;
10) Steam heating.
|Ironing chest qty.||2||2||2||1cylinder+1chest|
|Max. ironing width||mm||3000||3300||3000||3000|
|Chest diameter||mm||2-φ800||2-φ800||2-φ1000||φ800 (cylinder)|
|Steam pipe||DN, mm||50||50||50||50|
|Drainage pipe||DN, mm||25||25||25||25|
|Compressed air pressure||Mpa||0.7||0.7||0.7||0.7|
|Compressed air inlet||mm||Φ8||Φ8||Φ8||Φ8|
|Compressed air consumption||L/h||100||120||120||50|
|Exhausting motor power||kW||2-1.5||2-1.5||1.5||1.5|